The 2021 Sneak met for the first time on December 30, 2020 via Zoom. With all seven members present, representing a quorum, 2020 Prime Weasel Bryan Pravel called the meeting to order at 8:00 p.m.
2021 Sneak Officer Elections
The initial item on the agenda was the Sneak Elections.
- Prime Weasel Bryan Pravel
- Sub-Prime Weasel Wesley Ketchum
- Chief of Public Information Kevin O’Kelly (no relation)
- Treasurer Cori Neslund
- War Weasel Christian Kline
- At-Large Brandon Fogel
- At-Large Daniel Perlman
- Reviewed a preliminary budget and approved the dues structure for 2021. Dues will remain the same from Season XV ($30 regular and $15 student) and the link to pay is updated on the website.
- Approved the scoring system for 2021 (Season XVI) – Tribute will once again be used for league play. Updates to Tribute will be tried throughout the year in exhibitions and possibly other leagues.
- Set goals, including:
- Exploring non-profit status for the club.
- Review and update club documents by this year’s Weasel Moot.
- Continue developing championship-caliber players.
- Set the schedule of games. – Red Wednesdays will continue online via Backstabbr and Discord for the forseeable future. Weekend “house games” will be scheduled if a survey of players will commit to such games.
- Priority for house and bar games:
- First time local players
- Paid Weasels are second,
- Local (unpaid) Weasels
- Everyone else
Priority will be set with reasonable discretion of the War Weasel.
New Prime Weasel (same as the old) Bryan Pravel adjourned the meeting at 9:30 p.m.
The Sneak looks forward to building the club back better in 2021 and beyond.