Did you hear the news? I won Carnage. Read on for the latest news from the Weasels.
Christian Kline topped the board with a nine-center Austria. David Spanos in Germany finished second with eight. Mike the mysterious stranger? Well, he was eliminated for his trouble. Turns out we don’t care for mysteries.
We’d love to line up some winter house games. If you can host this month or in December or January, please email me so we can get your game on the schedule.
We’re still working out the kinks on the appeal page, but that doesn’t change the fact that 2016 dues are now due. Once again, we’re charging $25 for members and $10 for students. Dues will get you a combined $15 off of our two tournaments–CODCon in April ($5) and the World Diplomacy Championship at Weasel Moot X in June ($10)–plus eligibility for our season-ending awards and the Weasel Royale. And you’ll also help us maintain the website and keep our Meetup page.
- None! We need to fix that…
- Dec. 9: Bar Room Brawl Championship Game.
- June 24-26, 2016: World Diplomacy Championship at Weasel Moot X!
- TotalCon: February 18-21 in Mansfield, Mass. (http://www.totalcon.com/)
- Database. We still are looking for someone who can convert Matt’s rating system to a searchable, web-based database. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help or have questions. (Ben DiPaola has nibbled on this one…)