It’s late, I’m late, so this will be brief.
When Bar Games Were Bar Games
Remember when we use to routinely field two boards at our bar games? Those were the days. Well, guess what? We currently have eight for next Wednesday’s game at the Red Lion. Six more gives us a taste of the good old days. Who’s in?
When September Ends
We pulled the plug on last Saturday’s game at Peter Lokken’s home as we only had five players. I read on Facebook that the Davismen showed up for the Wilsonian game at Conception. Not sure how that one turned out.
- October 14 at the Red Lion in Lincoln Square, beginning at 6:30 p.m. until no later than 11. Have eight; need six more for a second board.
- October 24 at Dan Burgess’ home in Downers Grove, beginning at 11 a.m. Have six.
- Oct. 24: The Weasel Royale and Undercard Game.
- Dec. 9: Bar Room Brawl Championship Game.
- June 24-26, 2016: World Diplomacy Championship at Weasel Moot X!
Up Next on the Tournament Circuit
- Tempest in a Teapot: This weekend in Silver Spring, Maryland. (http://ptks.org) Dan Burgess is attending!
- Carnage: November 6-8 in Killington, Vermont. (http://www.carnagecon.com) I am attending!
- Database. We still are looking for someone who can convert Matt Sundstrom’s rating system to a searchable, web-based database. Please email us at email@example.com if you can help or have questions. (Ben DiPaola has nibbled on this one…)
That’s all for this week.