Good News, Bad News, Great News
In a classic case of good news and bad news, Peter Lokken has some spare time on his hands and is itching to play Dip. The great news? Earlier this evening, we announced a game opening at his home in Logan Square for Monday night, the 28th. It filled in 23 minutes.
Keep an eye on the site as we’ll likely open another game at his home next week or possibly even this weekend. When a man’s gotta play, a man’s gotta play.
Brawl Championship Game Set
The Bar Room Brawl Championship Game will be December 9 at the Red Lion in Lincoln Square. That’s a regular Red Wednesday night, so we’re hoping for two boards — the championship game and the regular match. Plenty of time to make your plans to join us.
- September 28 at Peter Lokken’s home in Logan Square, beginning at 6:30 p.m. until no later than 11. Full. Standbys needed.
- October 14 at the Red Lion in Lincoln Square, beginning at 6:30 p.m. until no later than 11. Have four.
- October 24 at Dan Burgess’ home in Downers Grove, beginning at 11 a.m. Have six.
- Oct. 24: The Weasel Royale and Undercard Game.
- Dec. 9: Bar Room Brawl Championship Game.
- June 24-26, 2016: World Diplomacy Championship at Weasel Moot X!
- Tempest in a Teapot: October 10-11 in Silver Spring, Maryland. (http://ptks.org) Dan Burgess is attending!
- Carnage: November 6-8 in Killington, Vermont. (http://www.carnagecon.com) I am attending!
- Database. We still are looking for someone who can convert Matt Sundstrom’s rating system to a searchable, web-based database. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help or have questions.
That’s all for this week.