It took some doing, but it looks like we’ve settled on December 9 as the date for the 2015 Bar Room Brawl Championship Game. That’s a regular Red Wednesday night at the Red Lion, so we’re hoping to fill a board for that, as well.
The Brawl combatants will be:
- Ali Adib, 96.02 points (3 games scored)
- Matt Sundstrom, 84.39 points (3)
- Christian Kline, 81.33 points (3)
- Jim O’Kelley, 74.80 points (3)
- Scott Soren, 70.24 points (2)
- Brian Beck, 69.78 points (3)
- Nathaniel Olson, 62.81 points (2)
The alternates are David St. John (52.37 in 2 games), Charlie Sweet (44.49 in 1 game), Mike Esposito (39.32 in 3 games), Chris Kelly (35.13 in 3 games), and Brandon Fogel (34.62 in 2 games).
Note that Nathaniel moved to Indonesia, Charlie lives in Milwaukee, and Mike moved to California, so we potentially could get pretty deep into the alternate list, which is why I included so many.