Sign-ups for our two February games have been sluggish. John Gramila will host our first Saturday house game of the season on February 7 at his home in Humboldt Park, beginning at 11 a.m. … if we can find six more players. Then on the 11th, it’s back to the Red Lion in Lincoln Square for another Red Wednesday. That one will start at 6:30 p.m. and go until no later than 11. We have four signed up.
Check your calendars, then sign up for one or both. CODCon is right around the corner, so now’s the time to tune up.
Come for the Dip, Stay for the People Watching!
And speaking of CODCon, it will be April 11-12 this year at the Student Resource Center at the College of DuPage in Glen Ellyn, 425 W. Fawell Blvd. We’ll play two rounds on Saturday with a hard ending at midnight, and one on Sunday. The tournament will end no later than 4 p.m.
We’ll kick things off with open gaming Friday night in either Oak Brook or Downers Grove, and we’ll have an after-party Saturday night in one of those two spots. In previous years, Junta, Imperial, Civilization and Cards against Humanity all have hit the table after hours.
Make your plans to join us!
- February 7 at John Gramila’s home in Humboldt Park, beginning at 11 a.m. Have one.
- February 11 at the Red Lion in Lincoln Square, beginning at 6:30 p.m. until no later than 11. Have four.
- March 7 at Dan Burgess’ home in Downers Grove, beginning at 11 a.m. Have four.
- April 11-12: The 2015 CODCon Open!
- TempleCon: Feb. 6-8 in Providence, R.I. (http://templecon.org/15)
- 2015 WDC: May 1-3 in Milan. (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1500292310187264/)