There can be only one Bull Weasel. The 2014 Weasel Royale club championship game will be held November 1 at Dan Burgess’ home in Downers Grove. In seed order, the seven players vying for the title will be:
- Nate Cockerill, the 2012 champion playing in his fifth straight Royale.
- Jim O’Kelley, the 2010 champion and the only player to compete in every Royale.
- Matt Sundstrom, playing in his third straight Royale and sixth out of seven.
- David St. John, a first-time contestant who qualified on the season’s final day.
- Tony Prokes, the 2013 Undercard board-topper playing in his second Royale.
- John Gramila, playing in his second Royale in a season where he’s already one CODCon and Moot.
- Matt kade, who will be flying in from San Francisco to participate in his first Royale.
The alternates, again in seed order, are Josh Heffernan (the reigning Bull Weasel), Mike Morrison, Chris Kelly and Don Glass.