The Pac-Man Topeth
Wocka, wocka, wocka. Pete McNamara — a.k.a. Regular Pete McNamara, a.k.a. P-Mac, a.k.a. the dot-gobbling Pac-Man — cruised to a 14-center Russian board top in Game No. 196, played Saturday in Little Italy. Check out the game summary and Pete’s perspective here. Wocka, wocka, wocka.
Do a Friend a Favor
War Weasel Nate Cockerill is looking for a few good Weasels to spread the gospel to their friends. He organized a bring-a-friend event for November 14 at the Red Lion. Check out his blog post and the game announcement.
- Oct. 27 at Dan Burgess’ home in Downers Grove, the Undercard game, beginning at 11 a.m. Need two.
- Nov. 1 at the Village Inn in Skokie, beginning at 7 p.m. until no later than 11:30. Need two.
- Nov. 14 at the Red Lion, beginning at 6:30 p.m until no later than 11. Need eight more for this bring-a-friend event.
- Oct. 27: The 2012 Weasel Royale club championship game and Undercard Game at Dan Burgess’ home in Glen Ellyn.
- Nov. 14: Bring-a-friend event at the Red Lion.