Weasel Moot IV is less than four weeks away. Here are five helpful tips to prepare you for the big event (which will be held Sept. 24-26 at the Quality Inn in Burr Ridge, 300 S Frontage Road).
- Negotiate support from your loved ones into Weasel Moot IV. If you don’t have any loved ones, you’re ahead of the game…although we feel for you.
- Obtain an awesome hat for Friday night’s Hat Night. That’s right, we’re wearing hats for the first round on Friday night. And the best hat will win a prize, so go get a good one. No excuses. None of us is too cool to participate. This is a Diplomacy tournament, after all.
- Preregister! The preregistration discount is $5 ($2 if you’re a student). $5 is $5. That will buy you a beer at the hotel bar. You can preregister here.
- Think of a cool team name. Round 2 on Saturday morning will be a team round. You and two friends will compete against other teams of three for top team honors. The Weasel Moot IV team champions will receive medals. The best team name may also receive a prize, so be creative.
- Wait, what was that about a hotel bar? You heard me right. The bar at the hotel is open till 2 a.m. We have a great room rate–only $79 per night, and that includes breakfast. But to get it, you need to reserve a room by Sept. 12. To reserve your room, call 630-325-2900 and mention that you’re with Weasel Moot. Check out this flier for more on the hotel and a photo of the aforementioned bar.
See you there! (Want to see who else will be there? Check out the current attendee list.)