Season 10 is winding down. We've got two more Red Lion games -- July 8 and August 12 -- and the Pyle on August 15, and that's all that's scheduled. The season must end at the Pyle, but there's no reason why we can't squeeze in another weekend game or two between now and then. If you agree, then consider volunteering to host.
Also, today's beautiful weather begs the question: Who's up for another crack at a game at the Chess Pavilion? You'll recall that the early arrival of my daughter, Jane, scuttled our attempt to play there last September. I'd love to try again. Anyone else?
- July 8 at the Red Lion in Lincoln Square, beginning at 6:30 p.m. until no later than 11. Have six; need one more.
- August 12 at the Red Lion in Lincoln Square, beginning at 6:30 p.m. until no later than 11. Wide open.
- August 15 at Eric Brown's home in Wayne, beginning at 11 a.m. until no later than 10 p.m. Have 10; need four more for the second board.
- Aug. 7-9: North American Diplomacy Championship at the Philadelphia Massacre.
- Aug. 15: Weasel Pyle Ten.
- June 24-26, 2016: World Diplomacy Championship at Weasel Moot X!
Up Next on the Tournament Circuit
- The North American Diplomacy Championship at the Philadelphia Massacre: August 7-9 in Philadelphia. (http://philadelphiamassacre.com/)
- The Boroughs: August 22-23 in Marlborough, Massachusetts. (https://sites.google.com/site/boroughsdiplomacy/home)
Dues Are Due
Dues for 2015 are now due. We've kept our rates the same. A regular membership will cost you $25; the student rate is just $10. Dues will get you eligibility for club awards and the Weasel Royale championship game, and--when we think of it--first crack at our house games. Dues pay for our club awards, the Meetup group, our website, and the Royale award and hosting subsidy. Please consider paying dues today. You may do so via PayPal here or by giving cash to a member of the Sneak. Thank you to the 26 Weasels who have paid up so far. We appreciate your support.
That's all for this week.