We will present the following awards at the 2012 World Diplomacy Championship.
- World Champion. The winner of the top board in the final round on Sunday will be the world champion.
- North American Champion. The North American DipCon champion will be the player with the best composite score based on three out of five rounds.
- Alpha Weasel zeta. The Weasel Moot champion will be the player with the best composite score based on three out of five rounds.
- Second through seventh place. The tournament top board will be based on best composite score, three out of five rounds.
- Best Country Awards. These will be awarded based on best single-game score. Dropped rounds will not count.
- Team Tournament Champions. The winners of the Team Tournament in Round three will be recognized.
- Best Lid. The player with the best hat on Hat Night will win a prize.
- Special Awards. The Tournament Director and his committee may recognize other acts of derring-do, as they see fit.
Click here to check out the scoring system that will be used at the WDC.